Expectations for the new premier league season 2023/2024 (1 Viewer)

georgenwaedozi

Local time
Today 9:32 AM
Credits
skysports-premier-league-fixtures_6187020.jpg
The new premier league season promises to be awesome as usual with its unpredictable twists and turns, we can't wait for it to kick start. Looking forward to a great seaason.

Man City are looking like contenders already, being the reigning champions and with arguably the best squad in the league, they are more than capable of retaining their crown. Arsenal have also strengthened their squad, after coming pretty close last season. The likes of Man United, Liverpool and Chelsea could just spring up surprises, but Man City remains the team to beat for me.

skysports-premier-league-fixtures_6187020.jpg
The new premier league season promises to be awesome as usual with its unpredictable twists and turns, we can't wait for it to kick start. Looking forward to a great seaason.

Man City are looking like contenders already, being the reigning champions and with arguably the best squad in the league, they are more than capable of retaining their crown. Arsenal have also strengthened their squad, after coming pretty close last season. The likes of Man United, Liverpool and Chelsea could just spring up surprises, but Man City remains the team to beat for me.
I'm excited and looking forward to it.

Manchester City will definitely retain their title but as for the top 4, there will be change of teams this new season.

The league will be tough this season. We can't predict yet. But man City still has the capacity to retain the title

Users who are viewing this thread

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
    Back