Massive Player Exodus Looms At Chelsea (1 Viewer)

Welcome! You have been invited by ZAGADAT to join our community. Please click here to register.

CuteJean

Legend
Local time
Today 7:21 PM
Credits
Germany
images
According to reports, a mass player exodus is set to happen at Chelsea as the London club are set to offload at least nine players before the transfer window closes.

The Blues have made six new additions to their side this summer, including Raheem Sterling, Kalidou Koulibaly and Marc Cucurella, while the likes of Antonio Rudiger, Andreas Christensen and Timo Werner have left the club.

Romelu Lukaku is also one of a number of players who has headed out on loan after sealing a return to Inter Milan.

Despite several playing leaving the club, according to The Sun, Chelsea could offload more players to make way for further signings.

Italian left back, Emerson Palmieri is set to complete a £15m move to West Ham United, there may still be nine further departures from Stamford Bridge.

Marcos Alonso is set to join Barcelona, but his proposed transfer has been held up by the Catalan giants' financial situation, which has made registering players difficult.

Christian Pulisic and Hakim Ziyech are among those who could leave, while Ross Barkley and Michy Batschuayi are also expected to find new clubs.

The report also states that Callum Hudson-Odoi, Trevor Chalobah, Ethan Ampadu and Billy Gilmour could all leave the club on loan deals.

While nine more players could head through the exit door, Chelsea are being linked with the signings of Wesley Fofana, Anthony Gordon and Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang.

The clear out is needed as there are too many average players in the squad. Time for Tuchel to bring in players that suits his football philosophy and tactics.
I agree. But don't you think it's too risky shipping out that much in one single window?

It is. It's always difficult integrating four or five players into a team in a single season. It's up to the coach and players to turn it around.
If they succeed in shipping out these guys, then I don't see Chelsea making the top 4 this season. 3 games gone already, and the team isn't looking balanced at all.
Mendy is bang Average, and aside Koulibaly in defense, the team lacks depth in that area.

It is. It's always difficult integrating four or five players into a team in a single season. It's up to the coach and players to turn it around.
From what I've seen so far, Chelsea & Liverpool should just use this season to rebuild.

If they succeed in shipping out these guys, then I don't see Chelsea making the top 4 this season. 3 games gone already, and the team isn't looking balanced at all.
Mendy is bang Average, and aside Koulibaly in defense, the team lacks depth in that area.
They're trying to sign Fofana. What I don't understand is the loan call for Chalobah and Ampadu who can play in midfield and defence. Nuts, Nuts transfer policy!

They're trying to sign Fofana. What I don't understand is the loan call for Chalobah and Ampadu who can play in midfield and defence. Nuts, Nuts transfer policy!
Chelsea also had a 60 million pounds bid for Anthony Gordon rejected. The PANIC button seems to have been activated @ Stamford Bridge.

Users who are viewing this thread

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
    Back